Will the CISA Directive Create a More Secure Government?
November 30 · 35 minutes
The recent Binding Operational Directive from CISA will see a number of U.S. government departments receive better instruction on which vulnerabilities need to be patched, and to do so within a six month time frame.
On this episode of the Tenable Research podcast, we look at what the vulnerabilities are, how they are determined, who is affected and what this could mean for other governments around the world, and other businesses also.
- Binding Operational Directive 22-01
- CISA Directive 22-01: How Tenable Can Help You Find and Fix Known Exploited Vulnerabilities
- How Risk-Based Vulnerability Management Helps You Effectively Address CISA’s Binding Operational Directive 22-01
Follow along for more from Tenable Research:
- Research Podcast
- Tenable Identity Exposure
- Tenable One
- Tenable Vulnerability Management
- Tenable Security Center
- Tenable OT Security
- Tenable Lumin
- Tenable Nessus