On this edition of the podcast, we look at the conversation around operational technology (OT) and attacks on critical infrastructure, as we mark a year since the Colonial Pipeline incident.
We're joined by Tenable's VP of operational technology Marty Edwards to talk about lessons learned, what work there is still to be done by practitioners, industry and researchers, and where the problems remain.
- Tenable blog - Securing Critical Infrastructure its Complicated
- Amit Yoran Testimony
- Video of the Homeland Security Committee
- Joint Cybersecurity Advisory
- CBS News 60 Minutes Report
- NCSC blog on Cyber Assessment Framework